Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 07:12:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26
26 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: My highlights at the Sea Otter and K2 news  (Read 2184 times)

bikendan

• Journeyman
My highlights at the Sea Otter and K2 news
« on: April 17, 2005, 10:04:38 am »
 :o :o I didn't race this year so i volunteered as an EMT this year at the sea otter. they put me in the dirt jump/fun zone. so i was in the middle of the pro jump contest. i was surrounded by industry types while the common people were behind fences. saw some insane guys, including a guy from ellsworth jumping on a f/s 43lb. Joker. he did back flips, tailwhips and other asst. tricks.
but i got to help greg herbold move an awning and zap espinoza borrowed my mult-tool for his trek rider.
anyway, enough star gazing, i got to talk to the tech at the k2 booth. a great guy named nick tottle. he confirmed that if you have the part # and they have it in stock, you can order straight from k2. he also said that k2 was going to enable online parts ordering soon. he gave me his email address and phone #. he also said a guy named mike marceau, is the resident expert on proflex stuff. he's like the only proflex leftover still at k2. he said he thought mike still checks in on the forum, time to time.
so if anyone wants nick's info to ask him k2 stuff or how to contact mike, email me for it.