Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 14, 2024, 09:22:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18
18 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: off topic- but made me laugh!  (Read 2465 times)

numbnuts

• Master
  • no problem
off topic- but made me laugh!
« on: September 16, 2005, 07:35:31 am »
One of my riding friends watches his copy of The Collective far too often and his soon-to-be 2yo son seems to enjoy it too. A couple of days ago his mom walked in on him in the final stages of attempting a wheely drop off their bed on his plastic trike[the son not the dad]. He did a face plant but luckily only received a split lip. He had hoisted the trike up there himself. His mother thought he might be traumatised but she caught him in the process of trying to lift the trike back up there again this morning.Reminds me of the Double Down dvd where Bender keeps getting nailed by the same drop ! Obviously Dad is very proud. He's having his 2nd birthday tomorrow, what should i get him, a full face helmet, body armour or a trike with 6" travel? [smiley=laughing.gif]

Dennis

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
    • phatphysics.com
Re: off topic- but made me laugh!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 04:00:10 am »
that's awesome!!

my nephew used to huck himself off of furniture as a toddler,probably  because my brother showed him "the Scott Schmidt Story" one too many times. That eventually turned into his hucking himself off cliffs on his skis.  now that he's 20, he hucks himself off some pretty darn big cliffs!!

my suggestion: get him the helmet and body armor, to me that's more important than the trike. let his dad deal with that. bikes are expandable, kids are not!!

[smiley=groucho.gif]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 04:02:52 am by Dennis »
K2 Oz - Blue Crush
Giant MCM Team carbon HT - Momentum
Peugeot PX 10E - 1969
Trek 930 (tourer) - Valkyrie
Calfee Luna Pro - photon
gallery- http://idriders.com/cgi-bin/album_k2.pl?album=Dennis