Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 12:12:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 43
Total: 43
43 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Oz frameset with Risse for sale  (Read 2319 times)

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
Oz frameset with Risse for sale
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:44:21 pm »
We've decided to try and sell my son's Oz frameset (medium),
simply I've got my Carbon frameset (which I'm not selling) sat in the garage that he can use,
typical teenager sold his drum kit and bought fancy parts for his bike,now he wants another drum kit  [smiley=disbelief.gif] anyway this time he has to pay for it himself  ;) so I've agreed to let him try and sell his Oz (which is actually my spare frame  :o) I think I'm losing out again though half will go towards the PUSHed system for my bike  8)
anyway here's some pic's taken just last week,
I bought the frame a couple of years ago and it was absolutely unused,my son has been riding it for around a year now,
what you get,Oz frame (medium)and s/arm all completly standard
except the s/arm is pre drilled to accept a hammerhead disc adapter,a Risse astro5 shock with an i2i of 8 1/8" (205/206mm),also comes with an Nr2 i2i 8 1/4" (209mm) which is new,so thats it,no B/B or headset etc,
We want £250 sterling plus postage (Royal mail parcel,cost to be worked out) it may all work out expensive in your part of the world due to exchange rates etc :( but I'd rather keep it than let it go for less,
anyway here it is if your interested, thanks for looking,
Simon  [smiley=beer.gif]

« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 09:56:18 pm by Simon »
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,