Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 12, 2024, 11:17:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31
31 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: My new bike  (Read 2846 times)

Mega-oZ

• Novice
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
My new bike
« on: September 11, 2005, 06:41:34 am »
Hey, as my dad has sold my frame on ebay recently to jeffhop so he's had to build up his old bike with the gold swinging arm for me, but as the gold wouldn't suit my bike he re-painted it in white (my idea) :P and I must say it looks rather amazing ;D
Sam

K2 Oz, Mega-air, XERO feral wheelset,Hope mini's,XT,WTB Ti.Middleburn cranks,Raceface B/B,Risse Astro5,FSA x115,Answer pro taper carbon bars,Egg beaters,Ti bolts.

Frankd3000

• Master
  • It's a ground-to-air missile!
Re: My new bike
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 07:31:58 am »
Congrats Sam!!!!

I always wondered how your old man's bike would look if the rear was white - just like you did. It looks GREAT!!!!! Matching and contrasting all at the same time - gotta love it! My new fave carbon, for sure.

Now, go throw a leg over it and show your Dad how it's done! [smiley=laughing.gif] [smiley=nod.gif]

(oohhhhh, I bet i'm gonna get it for that one! :P )
Andrew
'98 K2/ProFlex 3000
Working on ... too many things at once.
Link to my Gallery

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:11:46 am »
Congrats Sam!!!!

Now, go throw a leg over it and show your Dad how it's done! [smiley=laughing.gif] [smiley=nod.gif]

(oohhhhh, I bet i'm gonna get it for that one! :P )

Ha Ha Ha I'll remember that  :P
though he still can't beat me yet  [smiley=laughing.gif]
yes it does look good,I wanted to put on a subtle decal on the s/arm but he wouldn't have it,
though as I did ALL the work (typical) I should of just done it  ;)
He's got a new girlfriend and this project appears to be taking up a lot of his time  :-[
Simon  
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,

Sprucey

• Journeyman
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 08:42:12 am »
Hey Simon,

don't jest. I'm single too and the GF project takes up quite a bt of my time too!

Sprucey

Matno

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • Call me. We'll go for a ride.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 09:04:23 am »
I'm a married medical student with 3 kids in preschool or younger. I've got LOADS of spare time...

;)

At least when you've got a girlfriend, you can take time off if you really need to. Try getting out of diaper duty at 3:00 a.m.!

And Sam, at your age, you shouldn't have a girlfriend. You should have a harem of them! That actually makes it a lot easier to sneak in a ride now and then...
K2 5000 Large w/Avid discs, Bontrager Race Disc Modified wheels, Manitou Minute, Swinger 3-way
K2 5000 Med ("wife's") w/Avid V's, Mavic CrossLink wheels, Manitou X-vert, Risse Astro-5

shovelon

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • Down there? DOWN THERE!???
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 12:43:26 pm »
Super NICE!

I like all the red bits. Offsets the white nicely. All set on a background of black.

Wait! A pattern is surfacing. Black cape, white fangs, and the red of blood. You have a real racing VAMPIRE there. Be afraid, very afraid.

Hot Dog, it sure is nice.

Terry
OzM,(Ozzie)
K24000,(Red)
957small,(Shorty)
957Large,(Monty)
956 LE,(Peirce)    <Sold>
Offroad "Proflex" (Serrota),
Serotta CST  titanium softail
McMahon FS