Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 10, 2024, 01:21:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 43
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29
29 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: new photo's  (Read 2851 times)

numbnuts

• Master
  • no problem
new photo's
« on: August 27, 2005, 09:36:39 am »
In my gallery!! How do i add pic's to a message?

Anyway check them out, they were taken in February 05, but i just got around to re-sizing so they could fit. I think i cracked my frame that day!! Hope you like 'em ;D

Matno

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • Call me. We'll go for a ride.
Re: new photo's
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 10:07:19 am »
Here's one:

And the other one:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 04:50:54 pm by Matno »
K2 5000 Large w/Avid discs, Bontrager Race Disc Modified wheels, Manitou Minute, Swinger 3-way
K2 5000 Med ("wife's") w/Avid V's, Mavic CrossLink wheels, Manitou X-vert, Risse Astro-5

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 09:27:30 pm »
Very impressive  8),
that looks like it could hurt if you got that wrong ;)
bikes looking good too  ;D
Simon.
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,

kiwi

• Guru
  • 756,wtb sstk,risse terminator, 97-carbon xlink,v's
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 10:14:46 pm »
adding pics is easy.Like many boards nowadays you dont need to know html codes,they have there own shorthand.When you post you will see all the buttons above the smilies

if you click this one it will insert this (img )(/img) except the ( brackets will be [ brackets.All you nee to do is inert the URL for the pic between the brackets!

so the "link" for the image at the top of matno's post would be

(img)http://idriders.com/proflex/galleries/numbnuts/andy__mtb_ja_feb05_043.jpg(/img),except again the ( brackets should be [, you can also just type the necessary [ and img and ] and your URL and then [/ and then img and ]
kiwi proflex rider

numbnuts

• Master
  • no problem
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 02:21:56 am »
Thanks for the info on pic posting, i knew it had to be simple!

Simon, I can testify to the fact that it does hurt. Last year the wall drop involved a sharp turn immediately after landing and I hit a fresh cow pat with my front wheel , managed to move a good sized rock and crack my helmet in the process. [smiley=disbelief.gif]

Luckily i wasn't hurt beyond a few scrapes and bruises, and this year they took out the corner making it much easier. [smiley=nod.gif]

Unfortunately that bike has been pulled down and all the parts put back on my old stumpjumper hardtail as my attempts to have the seat tube damage repaired were not successful. I have a used Bullit waiting for me to collect in Miami but think i will carry the Evo up there to have someone repair it. I couldn't find anyone to heat treat in Jamaica, I think that is why the weld didn't hold. I really love that bike, it was so easy to do drop offs and generally a blast to ride.

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 05:07:05 am »
Shovelon (Terry) he's the man you should be talking to,
I'm sure if you sent him your frame you'ld get
a top notch repair at a reasonable cost,
I mean the frames worth it,yes ???
Simon.
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,