Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 07:23:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79
79 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Suspension software  (Read 3064 times)

Matno

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • Call me. We'll go for a ride.
Suspension software
« on: November 19, 2006, 07:26:19 am »
For those of you who like to "tweak" suspension (especially if you're willing to experiment with the bike's design, like Simon), here's a nice little program for using the computer to compare possible settings/shock positions/etc.

It's called "Linkage." There's a pro version ($199), personal version ($25), and a free demo (can't save projects and some other minor limitations). Haven't tried it myself, but MBAction seemed to like it... It's got an online library of bike frames, so somebody should look to see if OUR brand is well represented!

http://www.bikechecker.com/
K2 5000 Large w/Avid discs, Bontrager Race Disc Modified wheels, Manitou Minute, Swinger 3-way
K2 5000 Med ("wife's") w/Avid V's, Mavic CrossLink wheels, Manitou X-vert, Risse Astro-5

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
Re: Suspension software
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 03:47:34 am »
Thats agood little programme,
I have used this in the past and its well worth alook
and to play with.

Oh when anyone downloads it do you find that in the
list of pre programmed bikes there is listed,  Proflex 856 project ???
Its just that I down loaded it again my 856 project was listed within the list of programmed options,I had sent info on it to the publishers at one time so just wondering if it has ended up on the list or just my computer automatically adding it.

Thanks

Simon.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 04:02:15 am by simon »
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,