Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 12:19:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 51
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45
45 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Off to paradise...  (Read 2341 times)

Matno

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • Call me. We'll go for a ride.
Off to paradise...
« on: July 20, 2005, 04:24:48 pm »
I'm off to Idaho for a few days of riding, waterskiing, and hanging with the whole fam damily. I just realized that the NORBA nationals were held last week at Schweitzer ski resort, which is right where we'll be going. Also, there's a local race (of the more "friendly" sort) there next week that we can participate in! Since I've never actually been in any kind of bike race, I'm pretty stoked. I'll be sure to take pics! (And if I'm lucky, I'll get a couple pics of osprey as well).

I already took the Risse rear and Manitou Fork off of my wife's bike to take with us. My father in law has a 5000 with a blown smart shock and a long-since-deceased Chubbie fork that is otherwise in great shape, so I'll put my parts on his frame. It will be nice to be riding K2/Proflex! Maybe I can finally convince him to upgrade when he sees how much nicer the shocks are...

8)
K2 5000 Large w/Avid discs, Bontrager Race Disc Modified wheels, Manitou Minute, Swinger 3-way
K2 5000 Med ("wife's") w/Avid V's, Mavic CrossLink wheels, Manitou X-vert, Risse Astro-5