Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 01:54:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 61
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16
16 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Linkage simulator  (Read 4229 times)

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
Linkage simulator
« on: December 24, 2004, 01:07:53 am »
I've aquired on my computer a suspension linkage simulator,already programmed into it are many popular suspension systems eg santa cruz vpp,GT i drive,Kona etc,no K2 though,doesn't matter just upload apic of your bike click on the points the programme asks of you and it does the rest,by its own admission the programme only takes into account suspension action with a frame staying horizontal to the ground,an updated version is being worked on,however its still an interesting programme to have and has so much info available,infact some of it gets abit baffling,its 934Kb and I don't know the best way to get it to anyone who would like it ???can I upload it anywhere on this site ???,I'll email it to anyone who asks for it.
Simon.
Ps make sure you click on the (some help) icon first and read that through,makes life alot easier when using the simulator.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2004, 01:15:22 am by Simon »
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,

Simon

• Guru
  • Proflex and K2 biker
Re: Linkage simulator
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 04:26:02 am »
http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=es%7Cen&u=http://www.mtbcomprador.com/&prev=/language_tools
Having trouble at the moment e-mailing this programme however click on the address above and and click the English translation icon,then register(you need to do this to download the programme)once you've got your password log on,click on the uploadings tab at the top,then click on study of suspension by Ken Sasaki,then click on the name Linkage simulator(933,37 kbytes) 2nd one down,before downloading check you are still logged in, as it changes pages it has a tendancy to log you out,although I downloaded from a non English page the programme downloaded in English,hope all this helps anyone who's interested.
Simon.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2004, 04:28:01 am by Simon »
856 FAUX BAR,Fox float,formula B4, Hope Ti,Raceface,FSA ISIS Ti,WTB Ti,Mega-air,XTR,Easton ct2,Easton monkey lite SL,Easton EA50,Goodridge Hoses,Eggbeaters,Ti bolts,DT swiss,

StoereVent

• Journeyman
  • Rocky Mountain Instinct
Re: Linkage simulator
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 11:15:02 pm »
Great!
thanks.

Jeroen.