Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 05:47:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57
57 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Noleen Elite with King Headset  (Read 1551 times)

jkjel1

• Novice
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Noleen Elite with King Headset
« on: September 03, 2003, 02:51:58 pm »
Well my nice 2000 Sid xc started leaking oil so I decided to press the old Elite Carbon single stroker back into service. Which required pulling it off my 7 year old daugters bike and placing it back on my Razorback. I put the Sid on her bike.

There just one thing the little plastic spacer that slides down onto of the bearings on the top side which prevents slop doesn't seem to fit well with the King cartridge. Everything is tight and no slop but when I put the king cartridge cap on top I've got about 2 to 3 mm of space between it and the top cup.

Additionally the "critical space" according to the manual is supposed to be 163mm and I've got 165mm. There is no movement and the shock seems to be working properly but I guess it seems that some

I think I had it set up once before without the slop stopper and it started cutting into the bottom of the tube. So I'm just wondering if I don't have to piece of plastic slop stopper what stops the slop ? Although without the slop stopper the cap would fit flush against the top cup.

Thanks