Forum > Tech Forum

POST BUY SELL WANT,proflex and K2 finds here!

<< < (2/320) > >>

orange:
You could try these guys:

http://www.noleenshockservice.com/

USOM2000:
I have an 855 that I bought back in '94-'95 and of course the elastomers are shot.  I am looking for replacements so that I can get the bike back on the road.  I currently have the stock front vector set-up and the 856 rear strut, but the oil filled damper may have sprung a leak.  What is recommended as replacment shocks???

I'm in San Diego CA.

thanks all

-Ben

shovelon:
Josh at Risse Racing?

Dave_C:
Hello,

I’m new to the board.  I’ve just gotten a hold of a Noleen crosslink that unfortunately is for the larger head tube range and I’m trying to get it going on my 98 Ventana Marble Peak.  I understand that with the exception of the bolt spacing on the legs and a part on the bottom of the shock the short and long head tube versions of the fork are the same.  I’m looking for either a serviceable short head tube crosslink or one that at least has serviceable legs.  Also I’m looking for a 200 lb spring to fit the shock (for which I can trade a 225). The long spacing legs are up for grabs as well.  

Anyone have any old parts they’re not using or a lead on some?

Thanks

Dave

shovelon:
To my understandiing, there are 2 sizes crosslink, tall, and short. The difference is the top clamp, which is  tall and short.

You can use the tall on a short headtube with some headset spacers and with a low stem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version