Forum > Tech Forum

Reader's bikes: post your pride and joy here!

<< < (2/85) > >>

shovelon:

--- Quote from: Willie_B on October 25, 2008, 03:21:54 pm ---Rear susp. change. I think I need a stiffer rear spring so not much seat time with it yet.

--- End quote ---

Nice! I always wanted one of those long travel kits.

keith:

Another 4000.Bought the frame in 1998,and it's been cobbled together with an ever changing set of components ever since.The only bike I've kept for any length of time.

DugB:
Here's my 4000, purchased on eBay in excellent condition for $450. I've upgraded a number of the components. It's all XTR now, with Candy 4ti pedals, Magura HS33's and Thomson stuff. The Risse's arrive this Friday...after they're installed I'll weigh it.

The second image is the 856 I built up from a $50 Craigslist frame and fork, both of which seem to have very little wear. Thanks to a set of Callum's springs and some spare parts the unit is now my commuter bike/guest bike. My wife also has an 856, nearly brand new, that was had for $275 via Craigslist.

- Doug :-)

Simon:
Still got it  :D
Sadly all my pic's of my carbon 4500 with the floating brake system etc seem to of all disappeared with the last
forum virus  :'(,shame I hadn't backed them up   :-[.
Also still have the 856 I bought new back at the end of 95.  

bigdee:
I'm trying like a beatch to put my pics up but the file size is too large any ideas how to get nice photo's that can be seen by all
cheers dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version