Picture Bit

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:39:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 32006
  • Total Topics: 3964
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 235
  • (December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26
26 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40

18 Jan 2024 - Brake Boosters Anyone?

Hi Group, I haven't posted in a while I'll keep it short. I scored some new Magura hs 11 for latest build (now complete) But I couldn't find any old school brake boosters anywhere. Sooo I had a couple dozen lazer cut and powder coated that will be for sale on ebay.

26 Oct 2023 - Carbon Crosslink Sizes

Hi Proflexers!
How many sizes of Noleen carbon crosslinks are there? I thought there are just 2 but I'm no expert.  I have seen a set with a 275mm steerer tube , but will this fit a way large 856 frame? ( Xp8)
Cheers !
Its that time of year again where we tend to look back over the past years(s) and contemplate that and also what may the future hold.
For me I have retired from my job as a frame and truss detailer.27 years in the same profession .Its time to do the above..
So merry xmas and happy new year

13 Jan 2022 - Elastomers rebuild kit.

Hello proflexers:
For quite some time that i am thinking to replace the coil springs of my 856, to a elastomer rebuild kit. I allways felt that the conversion to coil springs made my bike stiff. So maybe if i replace the springs with elastomers, despite keep the suspension as more original as p

29 May 2021 - Facebook group?

Rumour has it there's a FB group. Anyone have an address? A couple minutes searching turned up not much, but Facebook search is... well, FB search.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40