Forum > Tech Forum

POST BUY SELL WANT,proflex and K2 finds here!

<< < (320/320)

MegaVolt:
Hi guys,

If any of you would be willing to part with a Noleen Mega Air pull shock or fork I would really appreciate that. Just let me know how much you want and what the condition of the fork/shock is.

My K2 Razorback 3.0 is still a beauty all these years but it could use a little help of yours.

The fork: one of my stanchion caps developed a crack. Probably me being an idiot and having overtightened it - a Würth sealant "solved" the problem back then. I bought a torque wrench and don't make such mistakes any more but the problem is still there. Would be nice to get a working fork or a cap. Or a working fork and a cap.

The shock: it started to leak air. I have never serviced it. Just didn't have the courage to fix what ain't broken. I now have so much fear I open it, something goes wrong and I lose my bike.
A backup plan would be nice.

Current location: Germany, Stuttgart 70188.

serviceguy:
It's on a public group on FB, everybody should be able to access the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105707069586320/permalink/1886617094828633/

This guy is selling an anodized frame claiming the 'Elite' markings are 'under' the anodizing. WOuld not answer with the model of the bike because he probably doesn't know or doesn't want to. Supposedly belonged to a Proflex engineer...this is kind of local to me, I have no interest in the frame because too expensive for the parts and I don't like shady sellers and it's not a large...but some parts could be of interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version